Commercial Real Estate Education & Speaking
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE 2-DAY COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CLASS
CASE STUDY DRIVEN
INDUSTRY LEADING TOOLS
Whether handling rental property or $20M office buildings - master the terminology, analytics and fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate.
You'll never view a commercial transaction the same again!
- Complete property analysis, including valuation, CAP Rate, Cash-on-Cash and IRR/Yield
- Obtain the latest technology tool to complete the analysis for you - quickly with professional presentation results
- Case Study driven, with hands-on experience with real properties
- Learn market analysis, including demographic trends that impact both residential and commercial demand and how to compare investment alternatives
- Presentation skills and tools used by top Commercial Real Estate brokers to land that next big deal
- How to create an extensive investment package that is essential for representing a commercial property to buyers, investors and brokers
- Discover how to maximize profit for yourself and your clients
- Learn how to show your clients the long-term value of their investment
- Know how to advise your clients on their commercial investments
- Commercial Real Estate resources, including listing services, research resources, technology tools and networking organizations
Module I - Essentials of CRE
I. Investment Alternatives
II. Property Types and Components of each
III. Public and Private Investors
Module 2 - Commercial Leases
I. Lease Types
II. Lease Clauses
Module 3 - Financial Analysis
I. Time Value of Money
II. Property Operating Forms
III. Investment Measures
Module 4 - Financing
I. Equity and Debt
II. Financing terminology and terms
III. Financing resources
IV. Positive, Neutral, Negative Leverage
Module 5 - Market Analysis
I. Demographics & Psychographics
II. Analysis Reports
III. ESRI & Site To Do Business (STDB)
Module 6 - Commercial RE Listing, Association and Research Sources
I. Listing Services
II. Commercial Associations
III. Research Sources
Module 7 - Analysis Tools
III. TheAnalyst® PRO
I. Property proposal
II. Students complete cash flow analysis
III. Teams present to potential buyer
IV. Compare investments and discuss best investment for the buyer
Module 8 - Presentations Skills
Who would benefit from this class?
New commercial agents (or those early in their career) will benefit in how Todd breaks down the imperative basics of the industry, demonstrating the importance of analyzing ALL aspects of a transaction.
Seasoned commercial brokers will find that Todd teaches from a unique perspective, and helps those who have been in the business for a long time find creative ways to help deals move forward during this unique economical climate, and what change indicators to analyze.
Residential professionals who "dabble" in commercial, or have clients asking them about commercial properties. This course will help them speak more knowledgeably about commercial and know where the risks/pitfalls can be. Also to know whether they would like to pursue it further, or find more of a comfort level working out a referral relationship with a commercial broker.
Individuals/agents who maintain their own portfolio of investment properties will learn what to look for when maneuvering their own, family or client properties.
Anyone considering a potential career or involvement in commercial real estate.
Overall each attendee will be given valuable commercial marketing and financial analysis tools, which are not available elsewhere. The hands-on structure will walk each student through actual case studies, when they can apply learned material and tie it all together.
Click image above to view attendee testimonials.