Commercial Real Estate Education & Speaking
TODD A. KUHLMANN, CCIM
- CRE Training, LLC; Speaker & Instructor
- CRE Tech, Inc.; CEO/President
- Real Estate Broker, Investor, Technology Author
Todd Kuhlmann, CCIM, is an experienced Real Estate Instructor and Technology Developer for commercial real estate practitioners and principals. An active investor of Real Estate, Todd speaks nationwide and internationally about web and mobile solutions for commercial real estate technology, social media, marketing, GIS demographic analysis and financial analysis.
Todd is the CEO of CRE Tech, Inc., specializing in developing and licensing mobile technology products for the commercial real estate profession. CRE Tech has entered into strategic alliances with companies such as Sperry Van Ness, NAI, RE/MAX, KW Commercial, Xceligent and many others.
Prior to CRE Tech, Todd served as the Vice President of CCIM Technologies, Inc., specializing in commercial real estate property information exchange and marketing, as well as demographic and GIS technology.
In 1995, Todd founded KC Capital, a nationwide mortgage banker specializing in financing commercial and multifamily properties. For 14 years, Todd led KC Capital in closing over $1 billion in commercial real estate transactions.
He began his real estate career in 1991 as an agent selling and constructing multifamily properties. Todd co-founded an international real estate brokerage firm called Realty Global Network, Inc., representing international buyers in the acquisition of commercial real estate.
Dedicated to CCIM and its Chapters, Todd served as the Central Texas CCIM President in 2003, and previously served as Board of Directors for the CCIM Institute and 2013 Chair of the CCIM Member Services Committee. He is a 2005 graduate of the Jay W. Levine Leadership Development Academy.
Todd has facilitated commercial real estate education as an independent contractor for the CCIM Institute, and is a Senior Instructor for the CCIM Intro, CI-101 (Financial Analysis) and CI-104 (Investment Decision Analysis) courses. He taught the CCIM CI-102 (Market Analysis) course and was on the team in re-writing the multifamily case study used in the current CCIM CI-102 course.
In addition to teaching 3 of the 4 core classes for the CCIM Institute, Todd formed CRE Training, LLC, and has developed and taught multiple commercial real estate classes, including:
- Commercial RE-Tooled, designed for brokers and agents to learn the latest in commercial real estate analysis, finance, marketing and technology
- High-Tech Marketing for Commercial Real Estate, an intense 7-hour class that touches on numerous technology and social media resources that top CRE professionals use today
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Exclusive Emerging Brokers Training (EBT) Program, 2013-2016
- CCIM TECH Training classes, teaching technology tools to enhance commercial listing exposure and maximize marketing efforts
- GIS classes using Site-To-Do-Business demographic and psychographic data to complete a commercial property location analysis
- Sustainable/Green Energy for Commercial Real Estate, including the financial analysis of converting an existing building to green
INVITED SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- China CCIM Sponsor, 2015-2016 - Invited CRE Instructor
- National Association of REALTORS® Conference & Expo, 2015 - Technology Speaker
- ESRI Business Summit, 2015 - Featured Speaker
- CBC Alliance Special Event, 2015 - Keynote Speaker
- Sperry Van Ness 2015 National Conference - Keynote Speaker
- C21 Global Conference, 2015 - Keynote Speaker
- Keller Williams Family Reunion, 2015 - Keynote Speaker
- 2014 MAPIC Conference, Cannes, France - ESRI Guest Speaker
- CBC National Convention, 2014 - Special Session Presenter
- KW Commercial Retreat, 2014 - Keynote Speaker
- Nevada Association or REALTORS®, 2014 - Special Session Presenter
- Real Estate Global Summit Taipei, Taiwan, 2014 - Keynote Speaker
- SIOR Spring World Conference, 2014 - Technology Session Presenter
- Sperry Van Ness 2014 National Conference - General Session Speaker
- RE/MAX 2014 R4 Convention - Commercial Presenter
- Keller Williams Family Reunion Annual Event, 2014 - Commercial Presenter
- Texas Association of REALTORS®, 2014 - Commercial Interactive Presenter
- NAI Global Convention, 2014 - Featured Speaker presenting three sessions
- CCIM Live! 2013 - General Session Featured Technology Speaker
- RE/MAX World Symposium, 2013 - General Session Featured Speaker
- Austin Business Journal Tech Innovations, 2013 - Technology Professionals Speaker & Panelist
- Coldwell Banker Commercial National Conference, 2013 - Technology Key Note Address
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Regional Event, 2012 - Featured Speaker
- Texas Association of REALTORS® Annual Conference, 2013 - Featured Speaker
- Keller Williams Family Reunion, 2012 - Keynote Technology Speaker
- University of Missouri Real Estate, 2012 - Featured MBA RE Technology Educator
In his free time Todd enjoys spending time with his family, which includes his wife, Lori, two children and two dogs. Together they enjoy traveling, and many outdoor activities including camping, hiking, water sports and fishing. His volunteer efforts focus around the local Boy Scout Troop and charity bar-b-que events.
"My passion for Real Estate combined with a dedication to share knowledge, results in a valuable educational experience to help you be more successful."
- Todd Kuhlmann, CCIM